How Demand Generation Supports Marketing & Sales for Results
On this episode of BobCast Tony Yang, VP of Marketing at Qordoba, sits down with Bob Tripathi to discuss how marketing & sales increasingly leverages demand generation and data to scale startups and B2B companies like never before. Listen and learn how to:
- Align Marketing & Sales to increase revenue
- Integrate demand generation with marketing automation, ABM and CRM
- Hire the right people to build a strong marketing team
- Define and understand your ideal customer persona
- Put in place functional workflows, systems and processes for sales & marketing
- Facilitate lifecycle marketing from A to Z
Our Guest Speaker for this Episode:
Tony Yang, VP of Marketing @ Qordoba & 500 Startups Mentor
Tony Yang is a tech-savvy and data-driven marketing leader with deep experience in both large enterprises and startups in the B2B, enterprise software-as-a-service (SaaS) space. He has worked with Qordoba and many tech startups as an expert in demand generation, account-based marketing, marketing operations and data to help companies scale fast. He possesses a unique blend of high-level strategic planning and management skills as well as the ability to execute on a tactical level as an individual contributor.
Tony holds an MBA from the Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California, a Masters in Information Systems Management from Keller Graduate School of Management, and BA degrees in both Economics and Chinese Studies from the University of California, San Diego. He is fluent in both English and Chinese. Tony is also a frequent speaker on B2B marketing at conferences, webinars and business school programs.